Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Minneapolis Area Association of REALTORS
Director of Education and Professional Development (EPD)
Minneapolis, MN 55436 United States
MAAR provides a complete benefits package: medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and a competitive salary.
Education and Training
We are looking for a passionate education director which has the ability to deliver relevant, trending and innovative initiatives for 7000+ entrepreneurial adult learners. You are creative, have acute attention to detail, a solid work ethic, and a sense of humor. The Director’s responsibilities will include the ability to do the following:
– Develop and deliver exceptional educational programming based on a thorough understanding of the evolving needs of the real estate communities we serve.
– Attract, recruit and retain a cadre of talented instructors willing to evolve with the ever changing world of real estate professionals.
– Explore and implement contemporary methods of improving adult learning experiences.
– Facilitate member involvement in education related initiatives by actively attracting volunteer participants.
– Actively participate on the Association’s leadership management team.
– Lead the EPD team of staff and consultants charged with daily operations of the department.
– Represent and network with other organizations whenever possible to further the mission of the organization.
– Collaborate with other departments within the organization to accomplish EPD goals and objectives.
Education, training, experience:
5+ Years experience directing education programming for adult learners
Master’s Degree in Education or related field preferred
Professional speaking capability a plus
Real Estate Experience a plus
The best candidate will have these describers:
– Self-motivated and able to creatively problem solve
– Manage with minimal supervision
– Excellent communicator and relationship builder
– Proven leader
– Posses a creative flare with an understanding of latest trends in technology and education innovation
– Provider of exceptional customer/member experiences
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Social media savvy
Terms & Conditions