Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
industrial Fabrics Association International
Web Project Manager
Roseville, MN 55113 United States
Negotiable salary and full benefits including medical, dental, 401 k match, Short term and long term disability, workers comp, life insurance
Information Technology / Web
Job title: Web Development Manager
Reports to: Publisher
Direct and implement the company’s integrated digital media strategy working with company stakeholders. Lead the web team and deliver effective websites and digital products; write project plans and develop timelines. Work collaboratively with team peers (editorial, circulation, marketing, and creative managers) to develop strategies, implement team objectives, and initiate best practices.
• Provide leadership and supervision for a 3-person web team: communicate company objectives and standards, provide coaching and feedback on performance, facilitate teamwork and design efficiencies.
• Maintain knowledge of industry topics, trends, and technologies and their impact on content strategies.
• Collaborate with publisher to develop new digital business and revenue streams: sale of online content and education.
• Direct the development of new websites (working with external consultant who provides the backend development and writes code) that incorporates best practices for user experience; guide team from initial discovery through research, conception, design, user testing, and implementation.
• Understand interface and interaction design principles for websites, desktop applications, and mobile devices.
• Coordinate and manage day-to-day functionality and maintenance of company websites and social media accounts.
• Analyze and interpret SEO and metrics and make recommendations for improvements.
• Assist with providing feedback and guidance for digital media sales.
• Establish process standards with documentation.
• Manage cost estimates for new products and related budgets.
• Collaborate with lead digital product designer, and provide coaching.
Education, training, experience:
Education, experience, skills
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field with emphasis and experience in digital media; 5+ years experience including management experience.
• Experience working with web production technologies, content management systems, XHTML, Photoshop, Illustrator. Knowledge of ad servers helpful.
• Excellent project management skills and strategic thinking.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals and be able to translate technical concepts for non-technical audiences.
Terms & Conditions