Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Marine Retailers Association
Twin Cities area, MN 55443 United States
Meetings / Expositions / Events
The Marine Retailers Association of the Americas is an established, yet re-energized and growing association serving the North American retail boating market. We provide our growing list of members numerous benefits, educational resources and lobbying efforts, and we are looking to continue our rapid growth in 2013 and beyond with the addition of a Marketing Coordinator.
In this position, our Marketing Coordinator will coordinate and execute specific tasks associated with the implementation of marketing plans and activities. While typical marketing tasks in this position will include member outreach, copy-editing, copy writing, and Web site content, the nature of our growing business will offer opportunities for your personal growth in other areas of our business.
Additionally, there are many responsibilities associated with managing our online presence, through our website, online communities, weekly newsletters and social media. So this position will also manage the maintenance and accuracy of digital content; will write, edit, code, and publish web site content and will work closely with other staff members to ensure all updates and additions are published in a timely manner.
Job responsibilities will include such things as:
• Assist with creation of and execution of various internal marketing plans
• Create/execute promotional programs for our events
• Create/execute member acquisitions plans for our affiliate associations
• Create newsletters
• Create custom pages on website
• Create content for various marketing campaigns
• Write press releases
• Help to fulfill assignments on member campaigns
• Assist in development and implementation of an online ad schedule
• Keep our Online Community, Facebook and other social media up to date
• Assist in creating design concepts of marketing campaign materials
• Assist with member and prospect communications
• Assist in conversion of non-members to members
• Ensure we are executing on partner deliverables
• Create membership reports
• Assist with speaker communications
• Upload files to website
Education, training, experience:
Degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field, with knowledge of html and digital content publishing. 1-3 years of work experience in marketing or publishing desired, and knowledge of boating preferred.
Terms & Conditions